Terms and Conditions
By making a reservation, you agree to the terms and conditions described below.
1. Rates are subject to local taxes and sales taxes.
2. A cleaning charge on the date of arrival is applicable to all stays.
3. A 20% deposit is required to confirm your dates and secure accommodation.
The reservation is not confirmed until the deposit has been received and the confirmation email sent.
4. The balance is due 30 days before the arrival date (or earlier). On receipt of full payment, we will send you final instructions, including check-in instructions and details.
5. Bookings made within 4 weeks of the date of arrival must be paid in full, including the deposit (see point 9).
6. Pets are not allowed (unless otherwise stated) and smoking is not permitted inside the property. In case of non-compliance with these rules, a minimum charge of € 250.00 will be deducted from your security deposit.
7. Check-in is from 16:00 on the day of arrival. Check-out is at 10:00 am on the day of departure unless otherwise specified in the details of the advertisement.
8. A security deposit is required to ensure security against damage caused by malicious damage, inventory discrepancies or excessive maintenance costs. Subject to a satisfactory inspection of the property after departure, the security deposit will be returned to you within 2 weeks of your departure.
9. Once the house has been confirmed, it cannot be replaced by another house without financial compensation, in accordance with the cancellation policy.
10. Please note that :
* No refunds will be given for late arrivals, early departures or unused days of your stay.
* under no circumstances will the deposit be refunded on the day of departure
11. We act solely as an intermediary agent on behalf of all properties listed on the platform. Your contract is with the Owner and his conditions apply. We have no liability to the Client other than for the performance of these services. A booking is made directly between the Client and the Owner of the property and constitutes a legally binding contract. Therefore, before confirming your booking, you should read the terms carefully to ensure that you agree with everything in them. Our responsibilities are limited to making the booking in accordance with your instructions. We accept no responsibility for information that we provide to you in good faith.
12. It is strongly recommended that the Client takes out comprehensive travel insurance, which will include cancellation cover and comprehensive cover for the party's personal effects, as no such cover is provided by the Agency or the Owner. Consequently, any loss incurred is the responsibility of the Client. The Client is further advised to take out personal liability and accidental damage insurance for all members of the party to cover accidental or negligent damage to the property, and to protect against loss if the security deposit is deducted.